- Product Name : Miracle Earth
- Brand Name :
- Model No. :
- Place of Origin : Korea
- Main Market :
- Min. Order Quantity : 20 ton
- Port :
- Certifications :
[Detailed Product Description]
High-strength ground mortar for improving the reduction effect of earth-electrode
- Different from the existing chemical ground resistance-reducing materials, the Miracle Earth maintains its conductivity and thus provides excellent reducing effect of ground resistance by allowing larger contact area with the ground electrode and the earth, and destroys abnormal currents into the earth in a moment in case of lighting and overvoltage.
- The Miracle Earth developed by using the cement-based and carbon-based materials. And thus it has excellent workability, strength, compatibility with the soil, expansion of ground electrode, corrosion protection, and also maintains ground resistance values semi-permanently by its excellent conductivity.
|Superior ground effects
||Ease of construction
||It has good compatibility with the soil and also has an excellent ground effect by expanding the ground area.
||It makes easily construction and enables you to construct freely depending on field conditions.
|Excellent economical efficiency
||Diversity of application
||It helps you save the material and construction cost due to reduce ground resistance. And also it maintains ground effect semi- permanently and does not require maintenance because corrosion is not occurring on the ground electrode.
||A variety of construction can be made depending on ground conditions such as buried ground wire, mesh, ground rod and boring.
How to Use
- Prepare M-earth, mixing vessel and water for use.
- Mix water with M-earth in a ratio of 4-6 liter to 10kg (one pack of M-earth) in the vessel until they are completely mixed with each other.
- The admixture should be applied sufficiently to surround around ground electrode (ground wire and ground rod)
- In mountainous areas where water cannot be supplied, apply M-earth in powder alone and cover with soil.
Then, it absorbs water under the ground and will be hardened in two-three days, provided, however, that backfilled soil are to be compressed.
- Backfilled soil needs to be compressed (5kgf/cm²) sufficiently for heavy equipment to pass by.
- When M-earth is used in the same quantity with mesh, it is better to cover wider surface area rather than thick.
How to Construct
Using Buried Branch Ground Line
- Using buried branch ground line intended for general and communication purpose (1260kg/m³) It is constructed 20-40cm(wide) x 5cm(high) (both adjustable depending upon the site situation) 75 cm plus deep into the ground as shown in picture 1-1
- C shaped sleeve is used between buried ground line and GV cable to compress them to contact each other.
- The M-earth admixture is applied sufficiently to envelop around buried ground line
- After application of M-earth (about 3 hours), backfill with soft soil.
Using Boring Method
- After analyzing earth resistance value, calculate optimal depth for boring.
- C shaped sleeve is used between bare copper cable and GV cable or between ground lines to compress them to contact each other.
Bare copper cable is inserted along the bore hole
- Fill the bore hole up with M-earth admixture(1852kg/m³) from bottom
- After grounding work, backfill with soil.
Sequence of M-earth construction