Contact Information Shuva Basu, Principle Manager
170-10, Techno2-ro, Yousung-gu, Daejeon, Korea
PRISM (Plant Real-time Information Smart Manager)
PRISM is plant information system for improving plant operational excellence by total data management. Users can monitor and analyze every real-time or historical plant data at any time, at any place.
PRISM collects, archives, processes, searches and analyzes data through RTDB system with Archive Engine for real-time data storage and ‘PRE-Engineered based client system. PRISM supports connection to external system such as ERP to use accumulated data in PRISM.
Users can make a report of trends, alarm or events with graphic tools and MS spreadsheet, which has built in templates easily, and monitor vast amount of operation data in real-time. PRISM is also useful for monitoring operational error, abnormal signals and trends analysis and operators can make a quick decision. With accumulated data in RTDB, PRISM provides interface for high value-added applications such as diagnosis, cause analysis, prediction, etc.
● Reduce Data Search & Processing time
- Enable to search and analyze real time and historical process variables in the office as well as on-site at any time.
● Realize effective communication
- Minimize data difference between every users by offering exact and same plant information.
● Help quick but right decision making
- Offer data which is needed for figuring out exact cause of issues rapidly
- Make an intuitive report easily with various statistics analysis tools and GLG graphic tool
● Improve operation reliability
- Improve finding and analyzing operational problem causes by integrating and collecting real-time data from distributed control systems (DCS, SCADA, PLC, Etc.)