- Product Name : GRP Water Tank
- Brand Name :
- Model No. :
- Place of Origin : Korea
- Main Market :
- Min. Order Quantity :
- Port :
- Certifications :
[Detailed Product Description]
GRP Water Tank
Water and air are indispensable for our life. Our purpose here today is to install a tank to store this valuable water. Regardless of tank types, it is most important to prevent water leaks after the completion of the tank.
In order to prevent any leaks, it is essential for you to follow, carefully and closely, the guidelines and recommendations made by Baegkwang Platech Co., Ltd.
This guideline is a product of continuous test and studies on the installation of GRP sectional water tanks. As a result, unless you follow the rules described here, dreadful accidents, due to leaks or cracks, may occur. Therefore we strongly recommend that you consult this guide whenever necessary when assembling this tank so as to build a flawless tank.
2. Construction crew safety guide lines
You need to keep in mind below advice during the full process of the tank installation.
- You need to keep the tank as clean as possible during the installation, as the water tank is to store human drinking water.
- The tank has durability that will not be undermined as long as there is no natural disaster.
However, you need to study and follow the guidelines to maximize this trait.
- You need to pay close attention not to incur any damage on any part of the tank.
- The crew assembling the tank must follow safety rules to prevent any accidents. It is advisable that the director of the installation project remind the crew of these recommendations aloud to
make sure the entire team is aware of them.
- Take care not to fall when you work on the tank roof.
- You should not touch or step on any wires or steel bars littering the work site to avoid an electric shock. If you want to remove them, contact the engineers concerned that are sent by the project owner.
- If electric equipment is used, check in advance for the possibility of electricity leaks such as from the power supply, receptacle and transformer.
- If the floor of the work site is wet or it rains, you must not do any installation.
- Proper protective eyewear should be used when working is strong sunlight.
- Flammable material can not be stored inside the tank. Such materials need to be stored in aseparate storage place under continuous supervision.
- If the water tank is to be installed on a high roof top area, you should pay close attention to prevent the panels falling which can damage to life and property.
- You need to deal with all the parts carefully because any scratch or slight corner dent during transfer or assembly can cause leaks. Ahead of installation, it is highly recommended that you
become familiar with the reason water leaks occur.
3. Supervisors duties and obligation
- The supervisor needs to confirm whether the installation process is following this installation guide.
- It is essential for the supervisor to frequently check the installation safety.
- The supervisor has to check and confirm the panel and accessories quantity when the goods arrive at the installation site.
- The construction of a water tank is unique, given the fact that orderly putting the parts together can complete it . As partial assembly is impossible, you need to check whether the work is done properly during every stage of the assembly process..
- If you find any defect in the parts during the installation process, you need to stop the construction right away. Then you should report it to Beagkwang Platech Co., Ltd. which will take
adequate measure to address it. During the process, you should prevent workers from replacing them with other manufacturer’s part.
- If the installation is completed, you need to fill up the tank full. Then, the project owner,
constructor, and supervisor should co-operatively perform the test for leaks. And the confirmed test results need to be reported to the related department.
4. GRP panels and related parts check-in
If the tank parts are arrive at the work site, the person-in-charge should promptly receive and check both the packing list and invoice to determine whether the parts are correct. Also you can use ‘Check List’ which is attached inside of the container door.
If there is any discrepancy between the packing list and received products, you should contact,
within 24 hours, the shipment department of the factory.
5. The treatment and Storage of the products
- The parts are so heavy that it is recommended that a folk-lift be used to unload the products from the truck. In addition, the products need to be treated carefully in order not to cause any shock or damage. You need to be especially careful not to make a corner dent.
- If you want to stack the GRP panels, the same type of panel should be in each stack. Besides,
you need to load them up carefully so not to cause any damage or deformation.
- All the construction material should be stored in a separate storage house while protected from loss. Pay special attention that the sealing tapes are kept in a dehumidified place