- Product Name : Water Tank
- Brand Name :
- Model No. :
- Place of Origin : Korea
- Main Market :
- Min. Order Quantity :
- Port :
- Certifications :
[Detailed Product Description]
This specification describes the configuration of the GRP Sectional water tank with each panel(roof, wall, bottom, drain) pressurized and molded by hydraulic press. By molding GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) materials to compound that mixed filler, and the application of a catalyst and mold release agent to the unsaturated polyester resin should occur.
In case of reinforcement, using reinforcement material on both the inside and the outside should take place, and water tanks assembled "at the site" should use bolts and nuts by inserting sealing materials into the panel joining part.
B. Scope of installation work
Assembly of Baegkwang GRP water tank panel, base frame, reinforcement system, internal/external ladder and fitting/flange for piping.
- CONFIGURATION : The product should have the following configuration so that it can be Installed according to the available building space using a quadrilateral panel assembling type. Panels around building wall or pillars should be separated from buildings for assembling and maintenance. Also ladders has to be installed for maintenance.
- This product for storing drinking water should have no inflow and generation of contaminants and should comply with the rules for the sanitation of water supplies and the water tank installation guidelines.
- This product should be equipped with a bottom panel in such a configuration so as not to allow deposits on the floor, and a drain panel that provides easy discharge of treated materials upon internal cleaning.
- Incase of dividing one tank in 2 compartments, it should be able to block disinfectants and contaminants from the adjacent tanks (during cleaning) by a private panel with the partition function.
- GRP sectional water tank should be in such a structure as to block rain water from entering the inside, enabling locking. Also, it should have one or more manholes with the inside diameter of over 600mm to allow personnel entry for maintenance.
The tank shall be constructed in such a way that there may be no sediment on the bottom panel and a drain nozzle shall be provided for easy drainage in case of cleaning the tank.