- Product Name : PISTEK Valve
- Brand Name : BALEM
- Model No. : BALEM 431
- Place of Origin : Korea
- Main Market : South Africa,Mongolia,United Kingdom,United States
- Min. Order Quantity : 1
- Port : Busan, Korea
- Certifications : ISO,CE
[Detailed Product Description]
Balem 431 is a hydraulic liquid level control valve suitable for tanks and reservoirs.
Its working principal is controling flow with a modulating float pilot valve.
The body is coated by epoxy to prevent contamination of the liquid , and has excellent thermal resistance.
The valve is extremely easy to maintain as no special tools or skills are required.
• Operates hydraulically independent from any external power sources
and Controls high and low levels in a storage tank by utilizing the line static and dynamic pressure
• The incorporation of a control shaft in the valve bonnet allows the rate of flow through
the valve to be set to a predetermined flow and also acts as a mechanical shut off feature
• Closing speed of the valve can be controlled by an integral needle valve on the valve bonnet
• The valve is easy to maintain and install due to its simple design